Develop the skills of Clever Clive....
- Work well together - the skills of learning with others. Respecting and recognising other points of view. Adding to and drawing from the strength of teams. Doing your bit.
- Experiment and explore together – thinking about where you are going, the action you are going to take, the time and resources you need. Play around with ideas.
- Stay on task – stay focused on learning task, keeping going until complete.
- Listen to each other – contributing to others’ experiences by listening to them to understand what they are really saying.
- Take turns – take turns in paired or group activities, not arguing, finding solutions.
- Communicate clearly - being able to put your view across clearly in discussions. Explain and present ideas clearly either verbally or through written means.