Develop the skills of Interesting Izzy.....
- Ask questions – asking questions of yourself and others. Being curious, playing with situations and delving beneath the surface of things.
- Find another way – look for a range of ways, use the full range of resources available from people, books, past experiences etc..
- See things that link together – making connections between consolidated and new learning – building patterns and weaving a web of understanding.
- Use your Imagination – using imagination to create new ideas and explore new possibilities – wondering ‘what if’
- Look carefully – notice patterns and details. Work things out logically.
- Think about what to do – working out learning in advance. Planning learning, call on different ways of learning as appropriate.