Develop the skills of Mighty Max ....
- Good concentration – Be able to lose yourself in learning, become absorbed in what you are doing.
- Don’t give up – Keeping going on in the face of difficulties, know how to work through difficulties when the going gets tough.
- Don’t worry if you make a mistake – learn from own mistakes.
- Manage distractions – Recognising and reducing distractions, knowing when to walk away, creating your own best environment for learning.
- Aim high and take pride in what you do – working to the best of your ability, not rushing to complete a task, try to produce the best outcomes you can.
- Work well on your own – know yourself as a learner and how you learn best. Be able to focus on learning.